Monday, June 4, 2012

Last Pin


Ana Banana

Pinterest is my augmented reality and definitely for all of those other pinners, even if they realize it or not. Pinterest is where I spend at least an hour or more each day looking at other pinners' boards and repin the things that I love to my boards. Or when I'm normally just surfing the web and I like something and want to share it with the world I make sure to pin it. Pinterest is where my creativity grows and  my plans grow on how I would like my wedding or my future house to be. Pinterest is where someone can escape to and post all of their dreams and goals, just like when you would do a goal/dream board in school, where you would cut out things from magazines and make a collage out of the pictures and words, Pinterest is exactly like that, except without all of the mess of paper everywhere and the manual labor. Pinterest is where if you are forgetful and need a recipe or anything else, this is where you can save all of those great ideas so when you are ready to do it you can find it easily in your boards. Now that this project has come to an end, I have enjoyed looking further into what Pinterest is all about, and find out more about other pinners augmented realities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment