Monday, June 4, 2012

Ally: Final Twitter post.

Well readers, the time of posting has now come to an end. Some of the things I found out about Twitter and what it is used for surprised me and some of them just confirmed my opinions of it. Twitter is a way for people to kind of live through others. Live through their pictures, their posts of their wonderful lives. But Twitter doesn't end there. Twitter is used for advertising, for job searching, for company growth, and so much more. I didn't realize just how well used Twitter is. I always assumed it was just celebs showing off their lives and others just being witty or wishing that they were showing off their own lives. Seeing the sites where you can job search through Twitter or the last post about the different uses of Twitter, those were the things I came across that really surprised me. It is a whole different world. A world to be more of yourself, to improve yourself, and a world to live through others, if that's what you want. All in all doing this research and even just simply poking around sites and other searches more in-depth about Twitter than I have ever done really opened my eyes to how much of a different world it is. Although compared to or with Facebook, they are very different and you tell by the way people treat them, even simply by what they post on each site. I hope you enjoyed the information that you saw on here, not only about Twitter but all of the other sites talked about as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment