Monday, May 14, 2012

When your bored

Ana Banana


Honestly now that Pinterest exists I just basically "waste" my time on it. My favorite categories that I always look under are: Hair & Beauty, Food and Drink, DIY & Crafts and Wedding & Events. These are the categories that I love looking at and looking for things that I like, wish to have, wish to make, wish to taste or wish to do. Another site that I look at is Wanelo.com . I dont really know much about Wanelo but what i do on that site is also browse around and look for things that i like and pin them to my Pinterest. If you get on Pinterest what are the categories that you love to get on?

2 comments:

  1. Ana Banana

    and i just noticed after i posted that i used the wrong you're... SORRY!!!! at least i caught it but it was alittle too late for me to change it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete