Monday, May 7, 2012

Pinterest Newbie? Here's some info for you!

So my name is Ana and as my other compadres (buddies) have said that we are doing this project on different sites/media that have been huge and for many people it's a huge part of their lives. People as myself, spend hours on the Internet entertaining themselves. Depending on their likes and interests they tend to spend it on certain websites. So my part in this project is to tell you guys about this site called Pinterest. In my own opinion, it's such an addicting site! Some people don't know of this site because like I said before it depends on the interest of the person they will know of certain sites. For instance, tumblr, I have little knowledge on this site but from what i have heard from my compadres is that its similar to pinterest. So because the rest of my compadres have found YouTube videos on the sites they are working on, I have also found a pretty funny YouTube video about pinterest :)
The guy who did this video, did a pretty good job explaining what Pinterest is all about. So if you are new to Pinterest, go ahead and watch the video to get a quick overview on what it is. But just in case you don't want to watch the video, I will give a quick overview.
Pinterest is a site where you can share photos/ideas in a pin board style. When you go to the site and you want to have your own boards you can either login with your facebook account or make your login with an email address. So the point of having being on Pinterest is to basically post "things" that interest you and show it to the world and just maybe someone else has the same interests as you do or vise-versa and you guys can follow each other. Also when you pin something on your boards you can share that picture/idea/thing on twitter and facebook if you would like to show your other circle of friends that don't have a Pinterest account. If you guys want to get an even better idea what and how Pinterest works you can check out my Pinterest boards and see what I'm into.  

No comments:

Post a Comment