Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kastle:The Reality of Facebook

My daily ritual of Facebook is something like that. Except every morning i also play my 2 Facebook games and use up all my energy :) If you have a Facebook, you would understand exactly what this little list is talking about. We all have our own rituals for Facebook. What's yours? Is it bad to be in the habit of going on Facebook often to see what your friends are up to? Most of us want people to get on Facebook to like our status's and looking through our newest photos. But why? Have we just become sucked into this augmented reality as a willing participant? All my life i wanted a Facebook but my parents never let me because of all the complaints and privacy concerns about it. I didn't get one until i was 18, which was about a year ago. Then i just became one of millions of people who had one. Conforming to the social standard. After a while, it wasn't so exciting to have anymore. I just had one because everyone else had one.

No comments:

Post a Comment