Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ally: New searching ways.

Searching with Facebook and Twitter.

This is an interesting link, Kastle I hope you don't mind me stealing it :). I had someone that I follow on twitter post this link about a new way of Bing searches. Personally, I really don't like using Bing, I am a die hard Google fan, but I am sure this is something that will come to Google, eventually, as well.

You will now be able to ask friends and followers about something you are searching for or about on Bing. Through this new Facebook and Twitter feature there will be a side bar to ask your friends. And of course it also has that wonderful (sarcasm) "friend suggestion" section where they will suggest people that are searching the same information for you to friend or follow. Greeeat.

Anyways, I found it kind of interesting. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha i don't mind :) And wow....that's very creepy and honestly extremely ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I personally really don't like the idea. At all. I think how both Twitter and Facebook have become to give out our information to other sites is completely wrong. And scary. I don't like NOT knowing who has my information. But at the same time I apparently don't care enough to get rid of either.

    ReplyDelete