Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ally: Why Twitter?

Okay so I have been searching and searching, literally spending hours on why people use Twitter. First, I want to answer the question, myself....

Personally I use Twitter because it is cleaner than Facebook. Facebook seems to be more of a drama filled, high-school like, space. And I don't like that aspect of it. I like that Twitter is clean. You can only use 140 characters and to keep peoples attention you have got to be witty, be a celeb, or post interesting photos. At least to keep my attention you have got to do at least one of those three. But this is just my personal opinion.

Here is an article that a guy actually asked some people and got responses. I did the same and so far have gotten similar answers. If any stand out then I will post them on here. For now, read through this article, it seems to have everyone's ideas on why Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment