Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Have you already pinned that?

Ana Banana

So I don't know how easy it is now to sign up for Pinterest, but when I first started you could ask for a request to get on Pinterest, which means that you couldn't officially get on Pinterest and start your boards or if you had a friend that was already a pinner then she could send a request for you and it basically would speed up the process so you could become an official pinner. So when I was waiting for my chance to have my own boards, I would see so many things that I liked/loved and didn't know what to do, so I just started to copy and paste it and save them in folders on my computer. but this picture that I found is so funny because you do think these things when you are going to post but don't know if you have already pinned...

http://baconwrappedmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/61361613642726405_Gx2xdLmd_c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment