Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ally: Oh the distractions in Twitter world.

Okay, I know that this is not going to have any fun links, or silly videos, or entertaining photos. All text. So if you don't like reading random thoughts, stop NOW. I don't want to bore you to death and then hear you complain about it later. Anyways, here I am trying to find visually appealing or mind-blowing information on Twitter for you all, but instead, I get distracted by the one, the only, Twitter. Isn't that just the most ironic thing you have ever heard? Seriously. I just spent the last hour trying to find information but I spent about half of it simply clicking through twitter, looking at photos, stalking celebs, you know, the usual. Oh Twitter, you sneaky little SOB. I see you. I see what you did there.



Now for those of you who read through that completely random post, here are some interesting stats for you to read over. Does it apply to you, or someone you know? It's interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment